Armed Consumer DVD & Web Site - We Protect and Inform Consumers Before Hiring Professionals

View Main Navigation or Jump to Content

When Things Go Wrong

If things ultimately cannot be resolved between you and your contractor, and the contractor is licensed, you will need to file a formal, written complaint with the appropriate state licensing agency, as well as file a complaint with the local Better Business Bureau (BBB) as well as any local or state consumer protection agencies. The final step, especially if large amounts of money are involved, is an attorney.

We will start by looking at problems, and how they can be resolved before these steps have to be performed.

When Problems Occur:

Enter "Special Web Code" as seen on dvd2 for the remainder of the content.

Top of Page